Jyoti Amge, World's Smallest Girl from India at 1 feet 11 in

15 years old Indian Girl Jyoti Amge is the world's smallest girl at 1 feet 11 inches according to the Indian Book of Records. She weighs just 11 pounds. Her condition is due to a form of dwarfism called achondroplasia.

I am proud of being small. I love the attention I get," she told the Sunday Mirror. "I'm just the same as other people. I eat like you, dream like you. I don't feel any different." Jyoti attends her local high school, in Nagpur, India, where she studies alongside classmates of her own age, though she sits at a specially made miniature desk.
Link

Related Posts by Categories




If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full feed RSS. You can also subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

0 comments:



Latest Posts