Alia Sabur, World's Youngest Professor at 18

Alia Sabur is now the world's youngest professor at 18 years old according to the Guinness World Record, breaking a 300-year-old record set by a student of physicist Isaac Newton, Colin Maclaurin, who set the mark in 1717.

Sabur was three days shy of her 19th birthday in February when she became a professor at Konkuk University, in Seoul. The previous record was held by a student of physicist Isaac Newton, Colin Maclaurin, who set the mark in 1717.

"He's in every calculus textbook there is," she said. "When I found out about it, I thought, 'I can't replace him.' But it's been 300 years and someone had to replace him, so why not me?"
Link. See also AliaSabur.com

Related Posts by Categories




If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full feed RSS. You can also subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

0 comments:



Latest Posts