15 year old McDonalds French Fry Sold at Ebay

Just what are they selling in Ebay these days? A 15 year old McDonalds French fry was sold at Ebay - for $10.50. This French fry has been in the seller's family car since 1993 to "christen" it.

The story begins in 1993 when I was just 15 years old. My father just bought a new SUV for the family. We never had a really nice car so he was proud of this. The day we drove it home we stopped at McDonalds for lunch. We went inside to eat because he did not want me to spill in the car. Obviously I was the kid that always did that. We finished up and I had a few fries left so I just brought them in the car with me. We all know what happed next. Of course I spilled the fries. Dad was not happy but hey who hasn't done that. What we decided to do (which is very weird I know) is to leave one fry under the seat to christen the car. That is where the story begins...
Link

Related Posts by Categories




If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full feed RSS. You can also subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

0 comments:



Latest Posts