Stipe Cavlovic, Catches Bullet with False Teeth

Stipe Cavlovic couldn't believe when he caught a bullet fired at them, with his false teeth. Stipe Cavlovic and his wife Mirna, got caught up in a row between two men, one them fire. The bullet ricocheted off Mirna's cheek and got stuck in Stipe's false teeth. Surprised, Stipe then spat out the hot bullet terrifying his attacker and fled.

I thought I was dead for sure," he told police. "I didn't even see the bullet hit my wife. I just saw the flash of the gun's barrel.

"The next thing I knew was something hit my false tooth and I spat out the hot lead. It hurt like hell but we're both still alive."
Link

Related Posts by Categories




If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full feed RSS. You can also subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

0 comments:



Latest Posts