Chi-Tonw Instead of Chi-Town Tattoo

Text tattoos are really prone to errors. This Chi-Tonw tattoo is just one of the many misspelled tattoo where the tattoo artist was sue for negligence. The tattoo artist name Sam Hacker claimed that Michael Duplessis, the customer, knew that it was Chi-Tonw and not Chi-Town that was being tattooed on him. To which Duplessis denied.

“I was looking at each letter like an individual work of art, not at the spelling,” he said. “I guess he wasn’t either. I showed him the drawing, he said it was perfect. Then he paid me. I stenciled it onto him, he checked it in the mirror and he said, `Let’s do it.’.”
Link

Related Posts by Categories




If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full feed RSS. You can also subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

0 comments:



Latest Posts