The Database of Electric People

Seems like there are real X-men in this world. This website collects stories from so called electric people, and even offers a cure.

The following stories seem to describe two kinds of "electric human" phenomena. One involves conventional static electricity, and the other is something more mysterious. If you *DON'T* get constant shocks when touching either people or metal objects, yet electronic devices often fail in your presence, then your problem is not strictly electrical. Instead it seems to involve something which resembles 'hands-on healing' or 'psychic powers.'

Here's one story of an electric person from the website.

I was so glad to see a website on electrified people because I have recently become one, unfortunately. I was on a business trip in D.C. Something told me not to bring my teddy bear (yes, in my mid 30's, I still sleep with a teddy bear) but my girlfriend said to bring it. The second night there I got up in the middle of the night to turn down the heater and upon getting back into bed, my bear and the bedding started to become electrified, like veins of lightning. The bear looked like a skeleton and the bed just crackled with long static pops of light. The more I touched things the worse they got. This literally lasted for around 3 minutes. I sat frozen, waiting to spontaneously combust. Finally I took the bear and put him in the bathtub. The bed was still sparking, especially when I moved. This has happened on three or four other occasions in the last month. A fire even started in a tree next to me. This is eerie.
Link

Related Posts by Categories




If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full feed RSS. You can also subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

0 comments:



Latest Posts