Cha, Korean Woman Failed Driving Test 771 Times

A Korean woman named Cha has failed the driving test for 771 times. Since 2005, she has been taking the preliminary written section of the driving test but has never passed, averaging only 30-50, while the passing mark is 60 out of 100. It is estimated that, Cha has spent more or less five million won for all the exams. If she pass, she plans to buy a car for her door-to-door food selling business.

driving woman cartoon
"I feel sorry every time I see Cha fail. When she passes, I'll make a commemorative tablet myself and give it to her," one officer was quoted as saying.
Link (Image Source)

Related Posts by Categories




If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full feed RSS. You can also subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

0 comments:



Latest Posts