Young Lady Getting Nipple Piercing

This is a video of a young lady getting nipple piercing. If you ever wonder how much is hurts you should watch getting her nipple pierce. And if you think it does hurts, imagine how this people endure modifying their bodies. Well, we understand why she's swearing, it lessens the pain.

Related Posts by Categories




If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full feed RSS. You can also subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

2 comments:

    On March 1, 2009 at 6:15 PM Anonymous said...

    i've gotten both of my nipples pierced (and i'm a female as well) and i can say from experience that it really doesn't hurt that bad at all. In fact other than my ears it's the only thing i've had pierced and this chick even had her tongue pierced. either she has a really low pain tolerance or she over exaggerated.

    On July 20, 2009 at 3:00 AM Kyle Nicolls said...

    It really depends on the person. Just because we are all human doesnt our nervous systems work in a identical fashion. Pain is not identical from person to person.

    I got mine done just yesterday. Fucking hurt, I didn't make any noise like her though. Based off her expressions and movements, I think I was on about the same level as her. Although I figured it's be more beneficial if I focused on breathing and the ceiling.



Latest Posts