Bracelet Found in Chicken After 25 years

This chicken must be good at keeping things. A bracelet own by Aaron Giles which was lost more than two decades was found on it's gizzard after a butcher cut it. Wanna know how the butcher know who's the owner of the bracelet? Aaron's name, address and phone number was engraved on it. Pretty amazing huh.

Bracelet Found in Chicken After 25 years"I've heard of livestock swallowing unusual objects, but this situation stands out," Mark Olson, who owns the meat locker, told the Sentinel of Fairmont.

Giles had lived in Fairmont as a child and played hide-and-seek and other games with his brothers in their grandfather's barn near Sherburn.

"I would spend most of my time out at his farm, and that's the only place I can think of that I would have lost it," Giles said about his bracelet on Thursday. The 31-year-old said he thinks the bracelet was lost when he was 4 or 5.
Link

Related Posts by Categories




If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full feed RSS. You can also subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

0 comments:



Latest Posts